Your skin needs nourishment like your body does and the best way to nourish your skin is by using natural and chemical-free remedies. We have selected some of the most beneficial ingredients power-packed with essential nutrients that your skin needs. The following article is about DIY home based packs by using green tea, strawberry as major ingredients.
DIY : Face-Masks With Green Tea
Green tea contains the anti-oxidants that can help you to deal with skin imperfections-aging, pimples, dark spots etc. Following are some of the easy to make face packs with green tea.
1. Green Tea, Sugar and Cream Mask
Best for Dry to Normal Skin
Green tea is a powerful anti-oxidant, sugar is an effective skin exfoliating agent and cream is a natural moisturizer. This is a 3 in 1 face pack that will remove skin imperfections, remove the dead skin cells and also keep your skin hydrated.
• First boil few green tea leaves in water, allow it to cool down and stain it to get green tea solution.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of cream with 1 teaspoon of sugar and then add 1-2 spoons of green tea solution into it.
• You can apply this mixture in your face and gently scrub in small circular motions. Wash the mask after 15 minutes with warm water.
2. Green Tea, Yogurt And Lemon Juice Mask
Ideal for Sensitive Skin
Plain yogurt or curd is best for sensitive skin and helps to ease the skin irritation. It also is a natural acne fighter and helps to reduce blemishes, sunburn and discoloration of the skin. On the other hand, lemon juice is a deep cleanser to clear clogged pores
• First, boil some green tea leaves in water; allow it to cool down till it stains to green tea solution.
• Add 1 teaspoon of plain curd to 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and combine it with 1-2 teaspoons of green tea solution to make a pack.
• Apply it over your face for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.
3. Green Tea, Yogurt And Banana Facial Mask
Helps to Rejuvenate Dry Skin
Green tea and yogurt as mentioned above are excellent ingredients for improving your skin. Adding banana will make it ideal face pack for dry skin.
• The first step is the same as mentioned in above face packs. (Boiling green tea leaves and stain it to get green tea solution)
• Add 1 teaspoon of a ripe mashed banana to 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt or curd and mix 1-2 teaspoons of green tea solution to the mixture to form a paste.
• Apply it over your face for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.
DIY Face-Masks With Strawberry
Strawberries are another natural ingredient full of refreshing features that can do away many skin problems. It is best suited for people with oily skin to fight off acne related problems.
Following are some of the face-masks with strawberry that can be easily prepared at home.
1. Lemon and strawberry
Help to get rid of skin tanning
This face-pack help to get rid of dark skin patches, prevent acne and also gives you a natural glow.
• Blend 3- 4 strawberries and add the juice of a single lemon to it.
• Mix it well and apply it to your face.
• Let it stay over your face with 10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
2. Fresh Cream With Strawberry
Ideal for dry skin
Fresh cream acts as a wonderful moisturizer for dry skin.
• Blend some fresh strawberries with a blender till it turns into paste.
• Now add two spoons of fresh cream and mix them well.
• Apply it for 10 minutes and then wash it away with luke warm water.
3. Green tea and Strawberries
Can fight wrinkles and fine-lines
Green tea contains anti-oxidants which help to curb the aging effects. This natural face mask can clear all the wrinkles and fine lines.
• Mash three strawberries and add 1 tbsp. of green tea and honey to make a paste
• Apply it on your face and gently massage for a few minutes.
• Let it stay for 20 minutes and then wash it off.